Latest innovation in open-cell spray foam
With excellent cohesion, Green Guard gold certification, and an R value of 3.7 per 1″, Icynene Classic Ultra is the latest open-cell innovation from Icynene-Lapolla. Discover the performance benefits below.
- Core Density: 0.5 lb/ft3
- R-Value: R 3.7 per 1”
- No pre-spray paddle mixing by hand required
- Exclusive Icynene-Lapolla Draw Mixer ensures consistency in foam during spraying
- Up to 30% improved cohesion than Icynene Classic Max Select
- Can be sprayed in a wide temperature range for applications, making it suitable for any climate
- Start spraying with drum temperatures as low as 70°F
- Ignition-barrier free material for residential unvented attic applications
- Not considered a food source for pests
- Cost competitive product that delivers on insulating and air sealing performance year round
High R-value open-cell spray foam
Icynene Classic Plus is a high R-value open-cell spray foam that achieves R-22 in 2×6 wall assemblies. Suited for use in residential interior applications, the superior performance of Icynene Classic Plus is ideal for builders in areas requiring a higher R-value to meet the latest building codes.
- Aged thermal resistance: 4 per inch
- Construction types: I – VB
- Core density: 0.7lb.
- Air impermeable
- Superior sound control
- Class III vapor retarder at 4.25 inches
- Soft, flexible composition maintains an air seal even after seasonal expansion/contraction of building assembly
Next generation closed-cell spray foam with HFO
Capitalize on the latest environmentally-sensitive innovation from the industry leader, and keep your contractor spraying without delays. High-performance medium-density spray foamIcynene ProSeal HFO offers a very low global warming potential (GWP), a measure of how much heat a substance can trap in the atmosphere.
With a GWP of 1, Icynene ProSeal HFO is a smarter solution for those seeking an environmentally sound and responsible option in their commercial and residential designs.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 6.2 per inch*
- Construction Types: I – V
- Core Density: 2.0lb.
- Higher initial pass of 5.5” to achieve R-38 in one pass
- GWP = 1
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.4” thickness
- Meets FEMA criteria for resisting water absorption